1. You learned to drive a tractor before you could LEGALLY drive a car.
2. "Going into town" was an event.
3. You made forts in the hay shed.
4. You've strung fence.
5. The county fair was THE event of the whole year.
6. You had to fill the wood box.
7. You know how to gather eggs without getting pecked.
8. After all these years, buying milk from a store still feels wrong.
9. Your idea of yard work is a little different than most.
10. You shot cans as a childhood pastime.
11. You grew up in a house where the doors were never locked.
12. You want to go back all the time...
Please share if this reminds you of where you grew up.